Together for Animals is a consortium of five leading animal welfare charities working throughout the UK and in some of the world’s poorest communities to improve the lives of animals.
After you have taken care of your loved ones, leaving a gift in your will is a wonderful way to make sure your love for animals lives on. You can find out more by downloading our guide to legacies ‘Help Save Lives’.
Your gift will be equally shared between our members ensuring their work continues:
- Animal Health Trust – exists to fight disease and injury in animals. Thanks to their pioneering work improving diagnosis, treatment and prevention, horses, dogs and cats are living healthier, happier lives.
- Blue Cross – Find happy homes for abandoned or unwanted pets and we keep pets healthy by promoting welfare and providing treatment.
- Mayhew – Mayhew is an animal welfare charity working to improve the lives of dogs, cats and communities both in UK and internationally.
- SPANA – The Society for the Protection of Animals Abroad provides free veterinary care for working animals in the world’s poorest communities, and works with animal owners and children to ensure these animals are treated with the respect and kindness they deserve.
- World Horse Welfare – An international horse charity that improves the lives of horses in the UK and around the world through education, campaigning, and hands-on care.
A legacy donation is one of the most important ways of ensuring that Together for Animals is able to continue helping animals live a life free from disease, neglect and abuse. Please consider leaving a gift in your will.
For more details or to discuss a gift, please email email@example.com.