Run for animals
Have fun and help save pets and working animals from disease, neglect and abuse this summer.
We have FIVE free places to give away to Together for Animals supporters for this years 5k Big Fun Runs and Dog Jogs!
- Big Fun Run is a series of untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK and strictly for FUN where it’s all about relaxed exercise. No times, no pressure, no sweat – just some easy moves and lots of laughs and the runs are suitable for all the family.
- A Dog Jog provides a fantastic opportunity to have fun with your dog and enjoy a bark in the park!
This isn’t about Olympic level athletes charging about in record times, it’s about mums with prams, dads with toddlers, groups running together, fancy dress and a fantastic fun mix. It’s about having fun! You can take part with family & friends; walk, jog, skip, push a buggie – whatever you like!
All we ask is that you help us raise funds for the animals we help here at Together for Animals.
Locations and Dates…
We have places available for the following events:
- Glasgow – Saturday 27th July
- Edinburgh – Sunday 28th July
- Nottingham – Saturday 13th July
- Leeds – Sunday 14th July
- Gateshead – Saturday 3rd August
- Middlesbrough – Sunday 4th August
- Sheffield – Sunday 10th August
- Derby – Sunday 11th August
- Birmingham – Saturday 24th August
- Coventry – Sunday 25th August
- Brighton – Saturday 17th August
- Southampton – Sunday 18th August
- Ipswich – Saturday 31st August
- Milton Keynes – Sunday 1st September
- Maidstone – Saturday 14th September
- Dartford – Sunday 15th September
- London, Crystal Palace – Saturday 19th October
- London, Victoria Park – Sunday 20th October
And we’ll be here to support you with your registration and fundraising!
To find out more about registering for one of our places please call Caroline Gaskin, Development Manager on 07545 073855, or email email@example.com