Together for Animals raises much needed funds for its four member charities – Blue Cross, Mayhew, SPANA, and World Horse Welfare. Animals contribute so much to our mental and physical wellbeing – by working together we are ensuring that they can enjoy happier, healthier lives. Every donation helps four charities save thousands of animals lives making a difference to their lives, now and in the future.
Supporting Together for Animals is a unique opportunity for your donations to do more – not only by supporting several charities through one donation, but also by supporting a range of diverse projects helping both animals in need and the communities who rely on those animals, making an important and vital difference. By donating to us you are not only helping our cause, but you are also helping to achieve your social responsibility goals.
We are grateful to the solicitor firms who support us in this way. Collectively the donations received from these dormant client accounts can make a significant contribution to our fundraising efforts. Following any donation Together for Animals will:
• Send a letter and certificate of thanks.
• Acknowledge your firm’s support on our website and social media, with links back to your own website and social media accounts.
• Issue a joint local media press release acknowledging your support.
Because of the kind support and donations Together for Animals receives, we can help change the lives of cats, dogs, donkeys, and horses. Together our members and our amazing supporters are making a huge difference to the lives of so many animals every year. In 2021 our supporters helped:
• 9,956 unwanted, abandoned or neglected animals find loving new homes,
• provide 395,531 animals with free veterinary care and clinical support, saving them from suffering,
• educate 224,367 people on the best ways to care for their animals,
• provide 9,099 pieces of humane equipment to working animal owners.
Resources for Solicitors
The SRA rules that that firms must make ‘reasonable’ efforts to contact the client account holder before funds can be released. In the links below we have provided a downloadable template letter to use when contacting clients about dormant accounts and the release of funds. Simply fill in the details, print on your letterhead and send to clients about with the information sheet briefly outlining the work of Together for Animals provided below.