There are so many things you can do depending on how much time you have to give. We are so grateful for your support, no matter how big or small.
By fundraising you can help us raise vital funds and awareness of the animals we help. We need more people to know about the amazing work we do to help cats, dogs, donkeys, and horses.
You may now be working from home or not able to fundraise in the same way, but there are still so many things you can do depending on your passions, for instance:
- • Take part in one of our virtual fundraising challenges!
- • While working from home, donate your daily coffee, lunch or travel costs.
- • Hold a Virtual Lunch with colleagues or friends and donate what you would have spent on eating out.
- • Take part in a sponsored challenge – like a 10k or even a marathon.
- • Nominate us to be your work’s chosen charity.
- • Host an online quiz night.
- • Ask friends and family to sponsor you to give up something you love.
- • Solicitors can support us by donating funds from dormant client accounts.
- • Donate your ‘spare change’ Pennies can have a big impact! Pledjar is an innovative mobile app where you can securely connect your bank account, round-up your transactions and pass on your ‘spare change’ to help animals in need. Sign up today: Android iOS
- • Play the Giving Lottery, support animals in need – it’s that simple! Tickets for the lottery cost just £1 per week. Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win a prize each week, with a top prize of £25,000! Play now